Let’s talk about peaches!
Peaches have so many health benefits!
- They help fill you up and feel full longer
- They Help fight obesity related diabetes
- With vitamin A and C peaches are a great natural moisturizer
- Peaches are an anxiety reducer. Peaches are known in Hungary as the ‘fruit of calmness’
- Peaches can help calm an upset stomach
Now to make this easy peach ice cream!
I want to note that one of my daycare kids isn’t a big fan of peaches but she gobbled this up like it was amazing
This is so simple and the kids go crazy! What kid doesn’t want to eat ice cream for a snack? Also I am lactose intolerant so I love being able to eat yummy ice cream too! It definitely is more similar to soft serve but ice cream is ice cream!
What you need:
- 4 cups of frozen peaches
- 1/4 cup yogurt plain or vanilla
- Honey or agave nectar
- A food processor
Put the 4 cups of peaches and yogurt into your food processor. Then drizzle with honey or agave nectar.